[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi hellen, like the girls said plenty of pampering. and jenny said it is the illness and she is right. It is realky horrible for you at the moment and not much we say will really change that but at least you know everyone is here for youx just remember it was the menta health team that assessed your...
Hi sue, If outwardly he seems ok then i would take it that he probably is. Though you are on the right track to want to make things as comfortable and safe as possiible. If he likes hand holding do it. And like the other poster said you can put hand cream on and just chat. Maybe very quiet music in ...
Hi anna, I joined the forum that you suggested for phycological treatments into psychosis so i will be interested to read the latest views and studies. I am also reading a book called the compassionate mind Which has been recommended to me by an NH S phycologist. I will be working on the exercises t...
Hi hellen firstly i just want you to know that you are being very brave in this situation when hubby is so ill and kind also that you know its an illness. But obviously now you are in a situation where you dont know what to do. Really regardless of your decision whether to stay in the relationship o...
Hi levi that sounds like such a stressful time for you. Im so glad it was sorted though. If you go on the forum for dementia there is lots of people facing similar things. The forum is really good for carers. Im actually a caree but find it useful.
Hi zoe hope you are ok. I have bipolar and i think its great you are supporting your partner so well and doing a course on mental health. :D :
I think it varies. Mine was done at home but when i watched the information dvd they sent about pip it said some were done at a centre. I suppose it all accords where you live. I know mine was done very quickly but i had to wait nearly 10 months before i knew whether i had got it.
Hi christine
I have bipolar, anxiety, and ocd. Welcome to the forum.
Hi when reading your post and the interesting responses quite a few thoughts popped in. In my opinion it probably is the anxiety. Though i hasn't to add that not all people with mental health difficulties worry there partner will leave them. In my own case when i used to get upset and not want my hu...
Hi anna thanks for the links i will definately be joining one of them