[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
<t>LOL Sturdy girl, it's a Maxine Joke... I love them.<br/> Good afternoon all. Cousin is at his new Home for a few hours . Daughter cooking dinner what more could I want !. <br/> <br/> We had some sleet here an hour ago, that justifies my cold weather payment, lol.<br/> <br/> Take care all, <br/> C...
Hello everyone, although its afternoon from a wet windy IOW.

Doing 2 Apple upside down cakes and 3 Banoffi pies today.
Take care everyone, mind the corners.
Conned.
You SHOULD, hubby got his letter today... ridiculous, we have only had frost.We didn't expect it.
Conned
I agree it IS crazy, no way have we had the weather you had, we didn't even see snow here!
Conned.
<t>I believe too that our Mums don't want us to worry, do you have a brother or sister ? I didn't and Mum and I never discussed her being soon to depart this world. I longed then for a sibling, someone who felt that gut wrenching feeling of desolation the same way as I was feeling. If the heart is s...
I can't help you except we can get in places free with my cousin as we are "carers" for him.
Good Luck.
Conned.
<t>OOOH, I can associate with your post. <br/> A part of you wants them to go if they are suffering.The grief you are suffering now leaves you numb, it did me and then I felt bad as I had done my crying.My Mum was given 4 weeks and lasted 9. Every day was a bonus.My thoughts are with you.<br/> Conne...
My cousin received his today on the IOW , we didn't !

Conned
Ribena
Bollards... my friend says this with such feeling!