[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello , my name is Norrms Mc Namara and I am the founder of the Global Purple Angel dementia charity 1189616 based in UkLink https://purpleangel-global.com/mp3-players/We are supplying a certain amount of " FREE" Mp3s which are uploaded especially with your residents all-time fave 15 songs on them ...
susieq wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:34 pm
Hello Norrms and welcome back to the forum :) It's been a long time since we "saw" you here.

For anyone interested in Norrms story and how Purple Angel started - please see here
https://www.carersuk.org/forum/specific ... orrms-8635

Thank you Susie x
This applies TO ALL in UK living with dementia whether at home, in care or in hospital, not just care homes but if you do have the e mail of a care home or activity coordinator near you? please share this with them or let me have thier e mail please Hello , my name is Norrms Mc Namara and I am the f...
Hello , my name is Norrms Mc Namara and I am the founder of the Global Purple Angel dementia charity 1189616 based in UkLink https://purpleangel-global.com/mp3-players/We are supplying a certain amount of " FREE" Mp3s which are uploaded especially with your residents all-time fave 15 songs on them f...
PLEASE REMEMBER ME FOR WHO I AM Please remember me for who i am The Father, the Mother, the Lady the Man, Not the person that i became, The one that couldn't remember your name, My life is worth much more than that, After all this time don't leave me flat, Families raised and friendships made, Worki...
The Darkest of Nights (Discretion advised on this one, my dear friends) I think we all fear at one time or another that when we go to bed we will never wake up. A startling statement I know, but last night I had one of my darkest nights ever and they do seem to be getting worse. I am not talking abo...
YOUR HELP NEEDED PLEASE Hiya on April the 8th of this month i asked for your help to create a book called "Dementia, Before AND Beyond Diagnosis" (link below) and even though i have had a few replies, there were not enough to fill a book with sadly, but as always i am not giving up, thank you to the...
SUCH IS DEMENTIA`S WORLD As I walk through the street, I am there, yet I am not, You see me, even hear me, yet I don't see you I am not in your world, I am NOT in my own world, I am in dementia`s world where nothing is real, YOU are not, THANKFULLY I stand and stare at the shop windows, but I don't ...
WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR AND A DAY EARLY !! Here it is, the song we have been telling you about for so long is now AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD WORLDWIDE, you can also hear an excerpt before you buy, PLEASE PLEASE Let me know what you think ONLY 79P !!! (Feeling really nervous now) and please sha...
Thank you Mary