PLEASE REMEMBER ME FOR WHO I AM Please remember me for who i am The Father, the Mother, the Lady the Man, Not the person that i became, The one that couldn't remember your name, My life is worth much more than that, After all this time don't leave me flat, Families raised and friendships made, Worki...
The Darkest of Nights (Discretion advised on this one, my dear friends) I think we all fear at one time or another that when we go to bed we will never wake up. A startling statement I know, but last night I had one of my darkest nights ever and they do seem to be getting worse. I am not talking abo...
YOUR HELP NEEDED PLEASE Hiya on April the 8th of this month i asked for your help to create a book called "Dementia, Before AND Beyond Diagnosis" (link below) and even though i have had a few replies, there were not enough to fill a book with sadly, but as always i am not giving up, thank you to the...
SUCH IS DEMENTIA`S WORLD As I walk through the street, I am there, yet I am not, You see me, even hear me, yet I don't see you I am not in your world, I am NOT in my own world, I am in dementia`s world where nothing is real, YOU are not, THANKFULLY I stand and stare at the shop windows, but I don't ...
WHAT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR AND A DAY EARLY !! Here it is, the song we have been telling you about for so long is now AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD WORLDWIDE, you can also hear an excerpt before you buy, PLEASE PLEASE Let me know what you think ONLY 79P !!! (Feeling really nervous now) and please sha...
Thank you Mary
Dark days, Dark nights As I walked through Newton Abbot yesterday I felt my legs getting heavier, but the most disturbing thing was my head was getting even heavier. they talk about the weight of the world being on your shoulders but this now applied to my head. it felt as if I couldn't lift it and ...
BREAKING NEWS......SNEAK PREVIEW..................... NEW SINGLE TO BE RELEASED FOR DAD DAY "Dementia Awareness Day SEPT 9th 2017 A TRIBUTE TO ALL CARERS/ LOVED ONES OUT THERE As promised here is some exciting news, at the moment, my new song is being worked on by a wonderful Music producer called J...
Q.1? How much per hour do you pay Care Companies for befriending with no personal care per hour? Q.2 ? To all care companies....... When direct payments average about £14 to£16.00 per hour and you charge £18.00 to £20.40 ph , WHERE do you think the other money (Top Up) is going to come from ??? Most...
FREE if just for a few hours "Last night i had a good nights sleep " I cant remember the last time i wrote that. The horrors of Lewy bodys and all it entails seems incessant and never ending at times, the night terrors, the hallucinations the continuous streams of distorted faces flashing in front o...