[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Tam Tam <br/> <br/> This forum is for Unapid carers who look after family memebers, children,parents,grandparents etc. Carers UK is a charity for unpaid carers. Here at Carers UK all the carers on here are not paid at all and only get an allowance from the government.<br/> <br/> But people her...
<t>Hi, Clairy Fairy<br/> I am in the same situation as you. I started caring for my mum at 16 and now i am 25. I dont get out at all to see anyone. all friends have gone and got there own lives. I spend my weeks too caring,shopping,appointments etc. Because we are full time carers its hard to get a ...
Yep. i am the same. looking after my mum and i find it very lonely. we dont have outside help either. just me and mum.
<t>although my mum has not got Alz i think its curel to ask my mum to jump through hoops. she has mobility problems which will not get better and heart failure the list goes on and to make her prove in this way that she will need pip is a disgrace. i say they didnt give mum dla for an indefinate per...
<t>doesnt the goverment know that by changing dla to pip it will be come alot worse as the criteria is so small? carers will still care but without carers allowance because the person they care for has lost the gate way for them to get it because of the government. how many carers will go un noticed...
<t>carers uk,does do a good job. i am not knocking that and without the support and forum not sure where i would be.<br/> <br/> i do wonder why carers allowance has not been raised. considering when everywhere else gets a better deal like ireland. all governments seems to ignore carers. i have only ...
<t>totally agree with you bowlingbun.<br/> <br/> what annoys me is we save people so much but when we need help no its not there and we have to fight struggle etc and when the s**t does hit the fan it a big way we are suppsoed to carry on as though nothing happend. I am talking about when i can no l...
<t>mmmmm how can carers uk be linked to him?<br/> <br/> the good thing is the forum as i feel that maybe carers uk is not doing enough to highlight the fact that carers allowance is sooo low and the allowance should be raised as we give up so much but also save so much to. we also can ruin our own h...
Colwyn Bay Image hoping to go there soon. i miss our seaside trips. we always used to go there as well as going to Rhyl and Prestatyn.

((((Hugs)))) Jane xx
Looks lovely. we havent been to Llandudno for a while and yet its not far from me. mum loves it there.