[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello everyone! I’m knew here, but my 25 year old daughter has been hearing voices since 2014. I’ve never ‘met’ another parent going through something similar, which is why I joined. I know it can’t just be our family, but it often feels like it. Sending big hugs to you all xx
Hi guys, thanks for your replies 😊 Social services - no Benefits - no Family fund - I’ve heard of it. 4 of my 5 kids have ongoing medical/SEN appointments. Juggling them with working part time and the usual domestic stuff is such a challenge. I often feel like I don’t know where to start: which form...
I’m Allie, I care for my 25 year old daughter with severe MH issues, currently in crisis, and youngest 2 children, 11 and 13, with varying additional needs. I’m permanently exhausted and feeling really lonely tbh...
Hi, Just wanted to say thank you all so much for your responses. For the first time I feel like there are people 'out there' who I can share some of what's going on with and I feel less alone. It's such a relief. I'll answer a few questions you asked: first, it's complicated (isn't it always?). Her ...
Hi, I'm totally new to this... Joined the forum to try and find other people going through something similar, to share experiences and thoughts. Feeling like no one understands what my family's life looks like atm, especially as on the surface it probably looks fairly normal. But, as I'm sure many w...