[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I was wondering if anyone could advise on this anomalie I've experienced with regards carer's allowance...I can't help thinking other people might have had a similar experience. My issue is as follows I became a full time carer looking after my elderley mother who became disabled after falling over....
Hello dear friends I wondered if anyone could advise me here. Last year I earmarked a care home I liked the look of for my mum to have a one week's respite stay. We visited and then they came to our flat to do their own assessment. To my dismay they rejected my mum saying they felt she needed nursin...
Thanks alot....I was wondering if it's the case that most if not all Residential care homes would refuse take my mum or not?
Hello I was wondering if anyone could advise me if my mum would be accepted......(meet the criteria..I guess is that very inpersonal term) by a Residential care home as opposed to a nursing home. The details are: she's 87 years old, severe arthritis in her left knee, back pain, osteoporasis she fell...
Thanks alot Jenny and again to everyone else that's posted on my thread here. It's been a great help. All the best to you all
Just to say again a very big thank you to everyone who has posted on my thread here with words of encouragement and helpful advice. I really do appreciate and feel glad to have made some friends here. @bowlingbun ...my mum seems somewhat indifferent to how things are for me.....the sleeping on the f...
Hello everyone there's something I was hoping people might be able to advise me on. My mum has been awarded attendance allowance and I therefore have been awarded carer's allowance after I applied...however it wasn't backdated to all the way back to when I first became a carer....rather it was backd...
Hello and a heart felt thank you to everyone who's posted on this thread with your messages of support. It's made me feel much better and it's liberating to be able to speak to people who really kjnow what it's like. There's been really helpful points and it's amazing how you all really understand m...
Hello everyone first of all I'm new on the forum. I'm in a desperately sad situation. I'm not sure how common it is and would appreciate any suggestions as to the best thing to do. I'll try and keep it as brief as possible. I was thrown into the role of a full time carer when my 86 year old mum came...