[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks everyone, my wife goes to the local mind centre twice a week to their drop in. She has a motability car and can get out and about most days. We have a holiday booked for March to a sport and craft hotel as both into our crafts. We have just been given permission by social services to use her ...
I'm a carer for my wife who has psoriatic arthritis, she also has iron deficiency anaemia due to the anti-inflams she takes for her arthritis! She also has bipolar to contend with. Anyone else a carer for someone with psoriatic arthritis? This seems to be her biggest problem at present, coping with ...
Hi, just joined and am carer of a bipolar spouse who also has chronic arthritis, feel free to message.
Hi, I am new to this forum, and am primary carer for my wife. My wife is 33 and At the age of 20 was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. She already had a depression diagnosis, which later was changed to borderline personality disorder and subsequently to rapid cycling mood disorder a sub type of bi...