[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi and welcome!
<t>The seven stages give a very good idea of the pathway this terrible disease takes and the more information that can be provided for carers the better. Sometimes the information can be distressing, but I believe, does given better understanding and control for the carer when making decisions and c...
Hi Wonder, I am so very sorry for your loss and the time of pain and grief that you and your husband have so bravely endured. I hope that you are able to draw some comfort and consolation from the commitment and care you were able to give him.

Welcome to the forum.
Just to say thanks for the warm welcomes sent in to my first "hello" post.Something I already noticed when I gave up work to be my dad's carer was how soon I seemingly felt isolated from the rest of society-I guess this may be common to being a carer?But it feels better to know I'm still part of a ...
Hello and welcome, I'm glad you found us Image

Thank you BlueBird, I'm glad I have
Not a good morning, Mum having one of her more agitated and confused days when she thinks I'm some controlling stranger trying to make her do 'terrible' things such as get washed, dressed and eat breakfast. Dementia is so cruel for all concerned http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif . After a ...
Hi everyone, glad to be here. I didn't know this great organisation existed until I read about you in a magazine at the hairdressers. Usually its a scrummy looking recipe that I tear out but never get around to making - this time I tore out your details and here I am!! I have been in caring for many...