[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have completed the survey and it looks like a few others have done likewise! Good luck.
http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif Hi Guys - Thank you for all your lovely welcome messages. I will be listening to the leaders debate this evening as I have submitted a question regarding carers and want to know how the three leaders propose to make things better for us in the future ...
My Lib Dem representatives knocked on the door this evening - I might add the first and only candidates to have done so far! When I asked him what his party would do for carers he replied - 'to be honest I don't know where we stand on carers'! Not much hope eh...
Hi - I am new to the forum but not a new carer. My beautiful son is nearly 22 and is a learning disabled adult. He has CP, seizures, postural hypertension and difficulties with food. He is a joy and we love him very much.