[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I disagree with it simply because there are many different personal situations people have when visiting this board. Personally, i am in quite a good position financially, but there are carers out there who are in really crap positions, and reading about someone elses good fortune repeatedly on a si...
And what about editing Herschels blatantly boasting post as its grossly offensive?
AND an administrator edited post! Under what grievance? Airing my opinion?

Edit : reason for admin edit was because i was being rude. Image
I`m gonna say it again ..... cant wiat till April 2012 when my pension matures , 3 months carers allowance ever 28 days that`ll do me nicely .... if i last that long ... lets hope the new carers allownance aint means tested .......with some luck no worries .....
GOOD FOR YOU!!!
if the carers allowance was set at a higher level , many of us would not be drifting into poverty ...also i dont see the carers allowance as a benefit , it is a wage to me... This. When someone asks me what i do for a living i say im employed as a full time carer. Rightly so that CA and AA shouldnt...
Thanks so much for your helpful advice. After a rather black night I think that I will just wait for a letter to drop in the box and deal with it then. That's all you can do though isn't it. I had more or less the same experience which totalled in a nervous breakdown regarding all these benefit cut...
The really scarey thing though is this is just a few weeks in, think how hard it will be a few years down the road! We are all carers here. Its not like life is a cakewalk in the first place so a bunch of over-payed, care-free, system dwindling scourge of Britain (note: im talking politicians and n...
<t>No-one else think the Tories are abusing this "deficit" to impose their traditional tory values bollocks? Every day i grow more and more suspicious of how they use "The Defecit" as an excuse for everything? They have seen the leverage the Defecit has on the public and used it to full effect in or...
I do believe that many of the cuts wont be THAT big though. Just generally an increase which is lower than inflation. But how low can CA go?
Still no mention of whether Carers is safeguarded. IMO they are intentionally blindsiding CA and rounding it up with the overall "Welfare" and dealing with the flak after they cut. All subject to reviews over summer of course.