[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi sunnydisposition I have lost 6 years pension and having worked from when I was 15 it's a very long time to wait! I watched a short video today on the news where Teresa Coffey spoke very briefly quoting that pensions were raised in 1995, nothing about the unfairness or maladministration which has ...
This woman disgusts me! Ignore it and we'll go away 'Too many people forced out of work before state pension kicks in!' Plans for review urged The Government is set to conduct an independent state pension age review in the next 18 months. A think tank has argued the Government must seek to level-up...
Me too Albert and many other people I talk to including many family and friends feel the same! Many people say it's free; NO IT IS NOT!!! In this country there should be a choice, pay into the NHS or pay private Insurance but oh no, this government want both!!! Like most people, I look after myself ...
Hi Melly Due to your experience with S; you to recognize that if you don't get the correct treatment when it's needed, then that patients suffering is unbearable and matters do escalate rapidly and this is my concern. As you have said, all S's suffering could have been avoided! I had a Cousin with f...
Hi Penny Thank you so much for your kind supportive words and for taking the time to reply and share your story here. This will not only help me but others here. I am sorry that your Son had to go through this experience/ordeal and thank goodness he recovered. My Dr sent my Son to the Dentist when h...
Hi to all Carer's here, I hope that today will be a good one, a little easier anyway. Like most here, I'm up each day and out doing all that goes with being a Carer, unfortunately this year I fell, twisting my neck, back and left wrist. I was taken to A&E by my very concerned Husband but my Dr ignor...
The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “Create a legal right for patients to receive timely face-to-face GP appointments”. Government responded: Government currently has no plans to legislate for face to face appointments, however practices should respect preferences for face-to- ...
Hi Yes, I am disabled and have been since injuring my back whilst working 27 years ago. However, now that I am older, it becomes more difficult due to my back problem flaring up! Whilst my Husband was hospitalised for a quadruple by pass, I was still caring for our Son. My back locked solid and I co...
Thanks Ayjay I found a large microwaveable (wheatybags) 40cm x 30cm that I can put in the microwave, it cost £19.99 and £5.45 postage. This site has a multitude of items that can help for conditions and pain relief. Hi Bowlinbun I injured my back 27 years ago and one Dr said it was in my head! I'd h...
Hi to all Carers here I fell just over 2 months ago and twisted my neck and my back. Almost immediately I got Sciatica like never before and I am still trying to calm it down with resting, moving and short walks but my back problem has come back with a vengeance. My Dr hasn't even suggested an x ray...