[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi to all Carers I managed to take my Son for a drive one day a week, for the past 3 weeks to the sea front for a walk. There are many seats along this stretch so if he gets too wobbly, he can sit and rest then move on; it's good for his rehabilitation. With the weather being nice there were many pe...
How the raising of the pension age for 50s born women has fueled poverty, ill health and depression Posted on May 16, 2020 by davidhencke A new and highly detailed research study by King’s College, London reveals that the lowest paid women born in the 1950s are now substantially worse off because o...
Hi Londonbound Thank you for taking the time to reply; it's very much appreciated. We have dreadful Dr's who are not really interested in helping. I think they bring their own personal views into this and feel like we are wasting their valuable time. However we have a very good Psychiatrist who alwa...
Hello to all Carers here I know this is a topic that really causes so much concern for many Carer's and their Caree's. I understand our wait was due to the amount of people having to claim benefit re: Covid! Our Son received the same amount of money as his DLA which helps but when my Husband and I l...
Hi Honey Badger

Thanks so much for this link.
I contacted them yesterday and they sent me an e-mail.
Thanks for your reply, it's very much appreciated.
Kind regards
Hi bowlingbun I had a call from a member of admin staff at Dr's surgery yesterday to explain to me that my Son does not have pernicious anaemia; it's nowhere in his records? Really I said, he's been having injections since the age of approx 19, he's now 42? Yes well he has B12 deficiency she said!? ...
Hi to all Carers here My Son should have had a B12 injection today and when he phoned to confirm his appointment and ask about the procedure, re wait in car until nurse comes out for you re virus precautions. It was explained to my Son that he would have to use supplements instead of a B12 injection...
My last e-mail from Backto60: below To #Waspi & All groups calling for 'Crumbs' based on the false premise you represent 3.8m #50sWomen Live litigation at Appeal Court via @NexusChambers Michael Mansfield QC cannot be usurped by yourselves nor anyone. Back off selling women short without authority. ...
Hello to everyone here Like all Carers we live on a tight budget and as a woman born in the 50's I do not have a pension! The local Morrisons convenience shop is quiet around half past 7 so if I'm desperate I have called in when there's hardly anyone about; the problem is the price! I've only been i...
Most recent e-mail from backto60 Speaker Confirmed for 27th Feb 2020 Prof Jackie Jones, Barrister, frmr MEP Updated Invitation to include the Speaker. To MPs & Peers ONLY ~ The Women's Treaty~ CEDAW-Convention to Eliminate all forms of Discrimination Against Women "The effect of the mechanisms in is...