[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi to all Carers here Having faced the fiasco of trying to see my Dr, re E-Consult has been a nightmare! Twice, I have ended up in a overcrowded A&E, once sent by e consult, the second time by ambulance due to the fact that my Dr does not appear to react to his e-mail that clearly states that I need...
Hi Bowlingbun, I've read a lot on equality act 2010, HOWEVER we are still discriminated against. Here is an article you may find interesting; I certainly did! HIGH COURT RULING ON WOMEN’S STATE PENSION AGE October 3, 2019 Ros Altmann Comments 81 Comments 1950s women disappointed as High Court says G...
The Government has responded to the petition you signed – “Review the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) application process.”. Government responded: We are committed to ensuring individuals receive high quality, robust and accurate decisions. We work extensively to ensure the quality of service is...
Latest e-mail from back to 60 Official: The Department of Work and Pensions has never bothered to assess the impact of raising the pension age on the 3.8 million women themselves It’s official. The Department for Work and Pensions has finally admitted after more than 25 years that they never thought...
Hi Greta
I think that your response is for Sue.
It's good to hear that you have had your vaccine though.
I do agree that it depends on one's own Dr's practise.
Hi Sue Is it not possible for you to contact the hospital where your Husband had his vaccination and explain your circumstances; I do believe that they would be accommodating. I don't know who is responsible for the rollout of the vaccine in your area but if you can't arrange a vaccine at your hospi...
I am now 65 and last week phoned my Dr's about my pneumonia vaccination. The Dr gave a message to the receptionist, she explained that I will not be called in just because I am 65 but they will contact me sometime this year when they get the vaccine in? Is this correct? I explained that I have 2 men...
Hi Michael and Londonbound I agree with the content of both of your messages. I feel let down by my Dr's I have to say! I feel unsupported by them. This is disgraceful when I have 2 men to care for with very little, an most of the time no support. E consult is not working! I have tried to get into t...
I have read through all of your messages and I like many feel I anxious about when I will receive my vaccine and of course when will my Son receive his vaccine being 43 but having a number of health problems, the last a stroke! My Husband who is 67 had his vaccine this week but his Dr's are differen...
Health Secretary Matt Hancock was spotted on Saturday 16th of January in Queen's Park, West London, smiling and carrying football in the park filled with parents and kids. The country is still under covid lockdown and the message is 'stay at home'. We have been warned NOT to go far from the area whe...