[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Health Secretary Matt Hancock was spotted on Saturday 16th of January in Queen's Park, West London, smiling and carrying football in the park filled with parents and kids. The country is still under covid lockdown and the message is 'stay at home'. We have been warned NOT to go far from the area whe...
Our eldest Son whom we have cared for for 32 years now, was getting out of bed last week, he lost his coordination and his balance and fell head first into the chest of draws and then fell onto the floor; he had a nasty lump on his head but was more shocked and upset than anything else. He couldn't ...
Hi to all Carers Listening to the radio one day this week, I heard who I believe to be Alexie Sayle, making an appeal for funds to help Unpaid Carer's, stating that many are at breaking point due to not receiving any help! There are many Carer's like myself who have cared for many years with very li...
Due to Covid this country is now in an enormous amount of debt as we are all aware. I have read about David Cameron complaining as to how Foreign Aid cut is a very sad moment for Britain! Also the The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby said it was "shameful and wrong", while former prime minister...
Like many here I work long hours and have to cope with so many issues without help and support from anyone else. Last week my sight became distorted for 20 mins whilst out with my Son; I didn't panic because I didn't want to upset him. This happened 2 years ago whilst at home, I couldn't see properl...
How dreadful is it that some MP's refused free school meals to our children, when public money subsidize meals and drinks for everyone in parliament when these greedy people have more than enough to live on; so very wrong!!! Dear Carers I just signed the petition "No public money for MPs' meals" and...
Hello to all Carer's here I never put anything other than Surf Liquid, Lenor/comfort or brown dettol in my washing machine. Over time I have tried Dettol washing machine cleaner amongst other things to clean it. Last month I bought a bottle of Calgon green liquid it cost £3.99. You can use it after ...
Thanks Ayjay

Much appreciated.

Regards
Just found the link https://38d.gs/community_facebook

I'm sure if this campaign is successful, then this would help so very many people and their Carers and of course the many who do not have support/help.
Hi All

There is a petition on FACEBOOK re: No more PIP reassessments for people with Lifelong disability or conditions.

Mandy Bell via 38 Degrees- has anyone here got the link. I do not have a facebook account myself.

Regards