Hi I'm thinking of doing a DNA test but it's a minefield of information. If anyone has any experience of this I would love to know what your thoughts are. Would anyone be able to give me some advice on which DNA kit is best for information and cost? Do some only give details online and charge for th...
Dear Carers I'm sure many here and or/friends and family have been treated unfairly at some time or other by the benefits system. The government is letting private companies like Capita, who are in charge of carrying out benefit assessments, make it harder for people to get the help they desperatel...
My Husband who has just reached 65, received a letter this morning stating: We are writing to you because our records show that you're approaching the age where you are no longer entitled to Income Support and therefore should apply for Pension Credit!? It goes on to say that Income Support cannot b...
Dear Carers please read the information below; I could not believe this when I read it! Why can't any government get things right and who do they think that they are making laws without consulting the public first! This is cruel/wrong in so many ways and totally unacceptable! Dear Mrs There’s less t...
To take part in the above visit futureofadultsocialcare.co.uk The consultation will run until the 26th September 2018. Adult social care matters Escalating funding pressures and increasing demand are threatening services that improve lives and communities. We cannot go on like this. It is time to co...
Hi bowlingbun I hope that you're as well as can be expected. I haven't had time as yet to familiarise myself with recent posts so I'm not up to date. This year I have lost an Aunt who was more like a loving Mother to me, an old acquaintance whom I met at college/uni 22 years ago, he was a lovely man...
Like many here, having to navigate the present benefit system is a minefield. Degrading, humiliating, frustrating, oppression, despair, traumatic, abusive, are words off the top of my head that I associate with the present benefits system; the only crime is becoming ill/disabled! Becoming ill is fri...
To recognise when I'm exhausted and have no more to give physically or mentally.
Can anyone tell me how much it should cost to have a living will drawn up? (otherwise known as advanced directive)

Thanks
Here is a government that clearly doesn't care. Whilst they sit and eat their Christmas lunch I don't expect they will give the poorest of people a second thought! [/u][/i] Tory MP breaks down in tears at Labour MP's story about family invited to a funeral just so they could eat Heidi Allen urges c...