[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
All I can say is that this government are good with words and I'm sure many of the Carers here will have strong views on the Governments response to the petition that I and many other Carers signed! “Pay Carers an allowance equivalent to a fulltime job at the National Living wage”. Government respon...
Hi Sheps

Welcome to the forum.

I see you've already been given some valuable advice and that you have now acted on it.

I hope that life gets a little bit easier for you from now on.

Regards
Hi Honeybadger Your frustration comes across loud and clear! I speak to many people who are disappointed by their Dr's and it would be more reassuring if we had a choice! Going back to care homes, Its the privatisation end game. Quality of service is in the gutter while costs continue to rise, and t...
Hi butterfly68

I remember that well and one can but hope!
The latest report was written by Robert Booth, social affairs correspondent on the 14th of July 2020 in the GUARDIAN.
Thanks susieq
Hi to all Carers I noted this recently and don't know much about this as yet but I can tell you that this is totally unfair in every sense of the word; people will still have to sell their homes to pay for their care and this is so wrong! They need NOT use the COVID crisis either; this will not wash...
Hi Londonbound I couldn't agree more with all that you have written in your message on the 24th of June. I trained for 5 years plus in Person-Centred Counselling; I believed in this philosophy. My skills have helped me many a time, in many situations. One cannot counsel their own friends and family ...
Earlier Times: Unison delegation with Jackie Jones, BackTo60 campaigner and expert on the UN Convention for the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women. The success of the crowdfunding appeal by BackTo60 campaigning group to run a series of films exposing the plight of 1950s born women yet to ge...
Hi NanaNana I had to leave my job due to my caring responsibilities and like you, I only discovered there was a Carers Allowance after 5 years into caring! I was totally unaware of it; so lost a lot of money. Like many young couples we had a mortgage to pay and were one wage short making life very d...