[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi everyone - sorry I haven't been around but the computer was down - boo, hiss. So useful when they work and a total pain when they crash - swearing at the screen doesn't help either.<br/> Cherish - please keep going -it's hard I know but the day will come when life will be worthwhile again - yo...
<t>Hi Cherish - Sorry I didn't manage to get on yesterday but my sister wasn't well (I live with her and her husband) and the day was packed with mild caring! I love them all dearly, her and her family and my brother and his but, as they informed me when Dad died they 'don't do bereavement'. It was ...
<t>Hi Cherish, you are a lovely, caring person and don't let yourself feel any different. What you are at the moment is exhausted - physically, mentally and emotionally like a car that has run out of fuel. But it will come back - just care for yourself and learn to love yourself again - no beating y...
<t>Hi Cherish, I lost my darling mum - who was my dearest, bestest friend in all the sixty something years of my life- two years ago. By the time she died she hardly knew me and was really cross as I had to do everything for her - we're talking cleaning bums here. My beloved Dad died two years befor...
All my thoughts and prayers are with you today and many, many long distance hugs - take life gently, accept any help your family offers and be very kind to yourself each day. In time you will remember the life, the laughter and the love. xxxx
<t>Hi all,<br/> Haven't been able to get on the computer for a while but I looked in today and just read through with tears - the guilt has been and still is terrible but it's good to know I'm not alone. The only time I tried to talk about it to the family they just told me not to be so daft. More g...
<t>Thanks meg and Christmas greetings to all former carers and people still caring out there. I'm doing my best to celebrate with all the rellies and quietly disappearing for a moment of silence and the odd tear. The memories do help but I keep expecting to see her any moment. Much love and hugs to ...
Dear Helen,
So very sorry to hear that your lovely man has died - take great care of yourself and live gently for as long as you need. We're here anytime you need to talk. Thinking of you with prayer and a long distance hug. Solange
Lots of hugs, my thoughts and prayers are with you - take great care of yourself, solange
Hi goody and Minnie, I'm flu-bound at the moment so this may be a bit fuzzy. Watched Downton Abbey on Sunday so it's obviously the tv flu! Minnie - when Dad died he had been bedridden for a year so there was a lot of stuff - they came to collect it the day after the funeral and I was still a bit fro...