[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Scally I have not heard of a CEA card, must look into that one, And Henrietta the blue badge scheme is quite hard to get in some areas, eg our LA criteria is 12points for moving around on PIP award. which is high, and if you have less points they want you to do a mobility assessment with an occupati...
Hey all just something my OH posted on his Facebook page, he doesn't usually mention anything about dementia as it scares him, but this was totally unpromped by me so thought I would share with you.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/malcolm- ... ute-video/

hope this link thigy works
My MIL has vascular dementia and lives a safe and contented life in residential care home. Since my OH finished work last year we have been fibbing to her, she asks all about his boss and his work and we just say yes that's right mum everything the same.when in actual fact he has early onset dementi...
yes Floyd OH does get enhanced PIP. BUT OH PIP award letter says 10 points for following planning journey and 4 for moving around and LA automatic criteria is 12 for planning OR 8-12 for moving around. Not added together! so he does not have the points level in either criteria! so after all the asse...
Oh I am sure we carers could keep the new MP's very busy, especially up here in Scotland, SNP had better be up to the job coz there will be alot of very disappointed people around, I hasten to add I am not an SNP voter, and Yes I do think the LA rules do not know their arse from their elbow so to sp...
Ladybird this is my point exactly, unless you can see a disability others do not understand the difficulties, it is the wording of our LA forms for Blue badge applications, they're only concern is walking distance and speed! there is no provision on the form for other disabilities, nothing regarding...
OH PIP award letter says 10 points for following planning journey and 4 for moving around and LA automatic criteria is 12 for planning OR 8-12 for moving around. Not added together! So we have to fill in a discretionary criteria form which wants to know the ins and outs of a ducks arse! OH condition...
hi all don't know if this is right place for this but here goes. OH has enhanced mobility PIP but has been refused a blue badge by LA because he apparently does not have enough points! because he can walk all be it shuffling and not in a wheelchair he does not qualify?! they have sent an assessment ...
Just wanted to share Well I have a confused OH, nothing new you may say :D But it is SKY's fault.... they have changed the way the planner is set out on the telly, OH has lost the last part of a serial he has been watching :o shock horror! Trying to explain he can download it on catch up he threw th...
well it certainly sounds like you have your hands full Shandy! suggest wait for PIP letter, will say request a home assessment, and don;t forget it's not what illnesses he has it is about how his disabilities affect his daily life, I'm sure Atos will be able to see that from your home visit, so don'...