[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

C/A

On the day that the new legal minimum wage comes into effect, just what exactly are or have C/UK to get something done about raising the C/A.
Years of promising us action and we're still in the same situation.
Is anyone pressuring the DWP, or are we just continuing to let it go.
Too bloody frightened to jail these crooks,why don't we have a written constitution.
Anyway I tried as suggested by bowlingburn to find out about income based benefits,nothingit can't go on.
Obviously there needs to be a case where more Carers are making themselves more of a nuisance,we need to be out there with well planned legal demonstrations,disruption of the easy lives that the decision makers who continue to discriminate from behind closed doors,make life just a bit more difficult...
Didn't quite get the last bit right enough,at the end of the day nothing is being done to stop this by anyone,a different line of thinking needs to be employed,there is far more mentioned about Carers who also have jobs outside of caring. I am not unemployed!,I am a working man,I have a job,I am not...
How low must the C/a get before something is finally done to challenge the legality of councils decisions to demand that I have to now pay £5 from my C/A per week for this odious bedroom tax. I have no evidence of this money going anywhere worthwhile,I now exist on £57pw. Just what is being done,aft...