[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi I started work a few months ago and had my CA suspended when I told them about this. I supplied all the documentation, they then asked me for more and said they couldn't find what I'd already sent it. I earned £900 in February (this is because I had to do extra hours for staff training). My salar...
Thanks for the replies.

Still no decision been made on it.

I am finding things really difficult financially and wish I had never taken the job in the first place.
Hi there Really sorry to hear that. Carers Allowance and State Pension cannot be received at the same time but sometimes people who are Carers get an increased premium in pension credit for being a carer I believe. It could be something like this your father had. If no-one is claiming carers allowan...
Hi everyone, I started work a couple of months ago and earned about £135 per week. When I informed the Carers Allowance Unit they suspended my payments until I could sent them a payslip. It was a month before I got paid but I didn't get a payslip as the company only issue them electronically via the...
Hi everyone I currently receive Carers Allowance for my disabled child. I have been offered a fantastic part time job which will take me around £40 over the allowed weekly income of £102. I would need to pay someone to watch my child for a few hours whilst both myself and my husband are at work but ...