[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for your kind comments everyone. I will do my utmost to bring you good news in the future.
Having poured out all of my negatives on here, I will now attempt to balance them out with some positives. Mum has been in the home just over two weeks now. It is only small, there is always two carers to see to her needs, she hasn't once been dehydrated, and she still knows me when I go to visit. h...
Thank You Kathleen. That is lovely. Image
Thank you all for your advice and comments. The beauty of forums such as this is everything put on here stays on for the benefit of future carers who need the same advice. I made the mistake today of telling Carers Allowance about my Mum, although it was something I had to do. My Carers Allowance wa...
<t>Further Info from my original post. I moved away to Lancashire from 1977 to 1997. I was in lodgings from 1998 to 2005, and therefore have only five years back in this house. I only moved back here for Mum, when I gave up a fair job as a hospital porter/driver. I would have qualified to take on th...
<t>Hello everyone. Mum went into a very nice home last week. That of course means I am no longer her carer and I have to give the house back to the Housing Association. I want to be moved out very quickly, as I was two when we moved in here, and it is my 56th birthday in a couple of weeks, so a quic...
<t>Hello Kim.b,<br/> I'm Brian. I have been caring for my Mum for five years. How Carers Allowance works is for you to claim Attendance Allowance first. That will then enable your Mum to claim Carers Allowance. Unfortunately, once past the retirement age, Carers Allowance is not paid for men or wome...
<t>Dear Sir or Madam,<br/> Having just listened to the London Mayor talking about the Minimum Wage and the Minimum London Wage, can the BBC please put a mention in for all of us carers who work full time looking after our families and loved ones. We can't even make the Minimum Wage, Our income comes...
Through the generator I am,"Cap'n Louis Knocknees".
Cap'n Percy Pepperprawn here but only when I'm sober. Can't say it otherwise. Image