<t>Dear Marie and LazyDaisy, As I wrote in my original request, no names have been included in my work. Are you aware that what is written on the Carers UK forum is accessible to anyone online and is therefore already in the public domain? You do not have to become a member to view the content, only...
<t>Thank you so much to everyone who replied to my request. I am closing this post as I have now submitted my work, which was a powerpoint presentation in which I included some views of users of this forum in order to get students thinking. But please don't forget, social workers can be informal car...
Social worker is every where in PCT and SS. Do you collect many stories from every directions of Carers experience with SWs? I am Adult Mental Health Carer for my husband, who needs lots of support from SS. One of his Community Psychiatric Nurse was qualified SW but he was very patronizing. I can o...
<t>I am a postgraduate social work student seeking carers' views on the contact they have had with social workers. As part of my course I am making a DVD for a target audience of social workers and social work students. My aim is to raise awareness of what carers value and what they do not find help...