[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks to u all. Both my hubby and i have had our assessments. Waiting for referral to memory clinic now - he has had 3 memory tests and a brain scan already.
My hubby got dementia and parkinsons as well as prostate cancer, heart failure and copd. He gets someone coming in everyday to wash him and he has one day a week at day care centre. His behaviour is increasingly getting worse. I feel Im right on the edge now. I am on meds for anxiety and depression ...
I am full time carer to hubby who has dementia and parkinsonism. I am on meds for anxiety and depression and have counselling from mind. What are the chances that i can get pip?
Hi Jennifer, my hubby today has been diagnosed with dementia plus parkinsonism. If u want to send me a msg u r welcome.
Thanks for yr replies. I have been in touch with carers uk advice and i think i will apply as i dont have anything to lose. I just wondered wot the possibilities were.
I would like to know - I am 24/7 carer to hubby. I get carers allowance. I am 53 n wondered if i could get disability money for myself as I have severe anxiety n depression n on medication. I am being referred from well being to MIND
I am 53 and full time carer to hubby. He got heart failure, copd, cancer and now waiting to get dementia diagnosis. I am on medication for depression and anxiety. I live in Norfolk