[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I guess I am still in this situation because I can't afford to be out of it basically, I have not a penny to my name to move to a bedsit or house share which is all I could afford, I could not even afford a one bedroom flat rentwise, I've asked about help with deposits, I've asked for discretiona...
<t>Parsifal, yes I've thought and thought about it and basically that is the conlusion I have come to and you have summed it up and put it so much more eloquently than I ever could have. He's said some things that have disturbed me tonight (and on other occasions) grudges against neighbours which I ...
Thanks so much all, just nice to hear a friendly word! I don't know what the answer is I really don't. He can't go to his parents they don't want him, he'd have to get a place of his own which would involve borrowing from them, he also knows this would leave me high and dry as regards a roof over my...
Hi All, I don't know if it is ok to ressurect a thread or better to start a new one? Anyway, an update such as it is, I can't believe it has been a year since I posted here. Basically we are no further forward, another year has gone past of my partner living in bed, relying on his morphine which GP ...
sorry I have been offline since the summer due to a broken laptop but wanted to come back and say thanks for all the support. Nothing seems to have changed for the better, I had some counselling and while it was good to talk and it really showed me I am justified in feeling the way I do that was abo...
<t>hi yes it is helping thanks, when you're told over and over that you are the problem it's really helpful to have other views!<br/> I don't have any friends who would need a place to stay or any relatives at all apart from my son who moved out last year, I have been told that renting a room out is...
hi everyone, well I went to the CAB last week and found out my partner has no right of occupancy so I can in theory ask him to leave but, as I thought, I can't afford to live here on my own, not even close. If there was any way of getting a flat (I have no deposit or rent up front) it would be unple...
I've been to GP today to make another appointment, tuesday week is the soonest they can see me, also called in at CAB who were very sweet and kind but didn't have anyone who could advise me re where I stand with the tenancy, what rights I have to ask him to leave if I decide to do that, I have an ap...
<t>I was unable to keep my GP appt for various reasons, work mainly, but I do realise I urgently need to make another appointment (Caring_mind, your comment made me see that and has helped me see how to put things, Judi thankyou as well)<br/> I just now accidentally moved the curtain so the sun shon...
<t>thanks again, there's quite a lot more I haven't mentioned, unacceptable behaviour such as a very aggressive manner, verbal abuse and threats. We had (well I had!) a horrendous weekend, he won't acknowledge in any way that his lifestyle is contributing to our relationship problems, the fault is a...