[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>My partner self harmed on Sunday the crisis team are involved but don't want to admit him to hospital. <br/> Today he woke up and couldn't face the day so took 5 of his sedative tablets, again the crisis team don't want to admit him to hospital. <br/> He wants to go to hospital but doesn't know h...
<t>My partner self harmed on Sunday the crisis team are involved but don't want to admit him to hospital.<br/> Today he woke up and couldn't face the day so took 5 of his sedative tablets, again the crisis team don't want to admit him to hospital.<br/> He wants to go to hospital but doesn't know how...
Hi my partner is on Lithium it does help if he is on the right dose. He needs a blood test it should be arranged by his Dr, my partner has fortnightly tests to check the level is right and is making a difference.

xx
<t>I try not to argue with him but he is more than capable to help out he just doesn't.<br/> He is under the care of our local mental health team and has been for 18 months. He see's his social worker from the enhanced team twice a month. The crisis team is involved again. He is on lithium, duloxati...
<t>Hi I've recently joined up. I care for my partner he is either has bipolar or psychotic depression. We also have a 2 year old old boy. Yesterday he cut himself & I asked him to leave not forever but until he is better I struggle with him everyday as well as run the house and try to raise a 2 ...
Hi I'm FTMFTC ( short for Full Time Mum Full Time Carer). I am 24 years old and I have a 2 year old boy and I care for my partner he has either bipolar or psychotic depression I don't know much more other than I cannot cope anymore and I'm not happy.