[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hi my dad has been in hos but now they say he needs to go to rehab maybe for few wks they have messed me about all wk with he be going home then no then yes . with time in hos and rehab will amount to 6wks altogether I get carer and income support I know to ring dwp to stop carer and imcome support ...
hi matthew Igot a decision within 3wks of putting a claim in you can ring them though good luck
hello petal dwp I had problems with income support had filled forms in then had call to go to job centre was asking me same questions that id already filled in by going there was two hrs late getting to my dad who I care for I then had to make that time up . I do hope you manage to sort things out p...
Thanks for your reply petal my dad gets attendance allowance.Iwas a carer for my mum until this aug when she passed away I lived with her I gave my job up 6yrs ago so I understand your position no sleep most of the night.didnt have to see income support then but now I suppose because my dad dosent l...
Been caring now for 6wks for my dad doing 35hrs plus travelling sometimes 3hrs a day as we all know how public transport runs on time :lol: had to visit income support that opened me eyes was asked maybe I could work 12hrs a wk and still care then wouldn't have to claim income support. felt put down...
I got brown envelopes fri and sat when I opened them said sorry but we overpaid your late mums pension aa and pension credit this was 2mths after she passed away.
I repaid but it upset me to think they waited that long when I was told there wasn't anything to repay when I told them of the death.
I rung carers uk today explained that im still waiting regarding claim to now care for my dad which ive been doing since my mum passed away in aug claiming from 6 oct as was getting paid 8wks of carer and income support to do with my mum? the money stopped this wk dwp have said they wont look at cla...
my carers money wont be backdated as date on form had to be when my 8 weeks money regarding my mum finishes which is in 2weeks time although im seeing to my dad now. if I get to that date first and haven't heard bout getting carers allowance for dad I wont have any money coming in
hi everyone sorry haven't been on forum lately have had so much to sort out with my late mum and still going to my dads have applied now to be his carer im not sure if I will hear if I can be his carer soon I didn't apply till 10 sept I found it hard to face another form when I lost mum think my 8wk...
Thank you very much for your replies. yes im looking at being my dads carer he been on aa for 4years but as time has gone on he struggles he cant go out on his own anymore we as a family have been looking after him i don't drive so i just about get him on a bus to take him for appts. i know i get ca...