[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi all. My mother has mixed dementia and RA and her mobility is very limited. I care for her full time and we live with her. Up until a few months ago we began having trouble getting her in the car as she is so stiff and can't bend into a sitting position so we bought a people carrier where the s...
Hi everyone. My mother has just come out of hospital after having a very bad urinary infection. Unfortunately she is now double incontinent. I'm hoping that this is only temporary (though I doubt it). Does anyone know where I can get those pads they used in the hospital. They were a bit like a sumo ...
Thank you all for the advice. Much appreciated. My mother finally did a wee after three whole days! She got up easily and used the commode. I was gobsmacked! I'd been so worried I'd phoned for the doc to come out - totally against her wishes. Doc phoned me back (they really don't like coming out do ...
<t>Hi. Not posted properly before - sorry if its not in the right section. What it is, is, my mother has not eaten any solid food for about ten days. She started going of her food about a month or so ago and I noticed she wasn't herself - more stressed and not altogether with it. Took her the docs a...
hobnob..........inny or outy (bellybutton)
tram