[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm sorry, you don't even know me and it seems all I am doing is whinging and I feel that I really have nothing to whinge about any more do I? Perhaps if I had found the time to post earlier and not bottled all this up, I wouldn't be rambling now http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_rolleyes.gif . I ...
I did have help from a Carers centre(Princess Trust??), when I discovered they existed that is -after the first three years of caring without help. I don't know what a Carers service is. The manager sat in with some of the social services meets, as I knew I was going to get stroppy with them after p...
I lost the love of my life last October. We had no children, so 'tis just me and the dog now. We had been together for 23 years and he is totally, completely and utterly irreplaceable. I miss him so much and feel so tired all the time. I find myself sobbing my heart out at some stage on most days. I...
Hi. I have occasionally browsed this site over the past 8 years when I had the odd few minutes, but couldn't bring myself to post at all when I was caring for my partner. I'll post a ramble on the Former Carers section.