[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi everyone.<br/> <br/> I have completed writing my research - if anyone is interested in reading a summary of the findings, send me a private message and your email address. <br/> <br/> I have really enjoyed this piece of research. Thank you so much for those who have contributed to this study -...
I just wanted to send a quick message to thank everyone for your comments and your help with my research. I have now got enough interview data to start analyzing the different, individual experiences. It has been a wonderful pleasure talking to you all! Angela http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_big...
Are you currently employed and caring for an adult (or know of anyone interested)?

If so, I would love to hear from you!

Angela
I have changed 'eldercare' to 'caring' instead. Hopefully, that will be less confusing! Image
Do you mean that you are caring for someone in his early forties? Because he is still classed as an adult, you would both be valuable for my research (if you are interested).

I think the term 'eldercare' is quite confusing, and I apologize for that.
If you are a working carer (or know of anyone interested), caring for an adult, and you would like to share your experiences, please feel free to contact me. I would love to hear from you.

Angela
Thank you so much for your posts. I really enjoy reading what your thoughts are and not just read about them in research books from people who are not carers themselves! Parsifal - Yes, you are right that in some research literature, eldercare is someone of pension age. But in others, they have simp...
Hi frandrake, Your husband would be classed as an older person in your care, in terms of research. I used the term 'eldercare' because it has been referenced frequently in most academic studies. Basically, I am looking for carers who are looking after another adult. For the purpose of my research I ...
<t>Hi Eun,<br/> <br/> I apologize if you have had any negative experiences with researchers using these forums. This is the first time I have used this kinda of method to ask for help in my research because I have been having difficulties finding older working carers. I have been to charities such a...
Hello, Are you working in addition to caring? Are you a carer who is also currently in employment ? Are you caring for another adult? If so, please could you assist me in an important piece of research? I am a postgraduate researcher at the University of Nottingham and my area of interest in terms o...