[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for your advice guys. I will contact his gp xx
wow good luck hope you have a good trip I will donate xx
I cut my husbands toe nails. His legs and feet are very swollen making it hard to separate his toes but I managed until I got to his big toe which had a build up of white stuff behind which I proceeded to try and clean out! His toe then started to bleed a lot, he has diabetes, I just wondered if he ...
I don't get any support at the moment from social services but do manage some me time when Kenny is having his lie down and Jason is at school. I use that time to do my cross stitch which I find relaxing. Thank you guys for welcoming me.
:)
Hi I'm linda and just signed in for the first time today. It is very frustrating looking after a loved one. I too was a carer but had to leave to look after my husband and no exactly what you mean. Sometimes I cry cos no one understands and I feel alone. I hope this site is a help and am sure people...
Hi I'm linda and a carer to my husband Kenny. I just found out about carers UK through my son Jason's support worker. Jason is nine and helps with his dad's care. He got very upset about his dad's condition and that is why he has support. Kenny has copd enphazemia and cirrhosis of the liver. He is w...