I have always been more than thankful for all the help we were given so therefore as my late wife's legacy I am happy to carry on as a volunteer on many fronts to repay what we received and in an attempt to improve things for others. The thoughtless attitude of surgeries when the Caring role finishe...
Thanks Jenny, without your contribution this would fall flat. Why are there always lots of peepers but the vasy majority always fail to offer anything? It is a very valid saying "It's good to talk" Jenny, I have sent you a personal message.
Nice one Jenny, I think it is the short one liners that are best, and to susieq do'nt worry dear I think we've all been to many of them at times and Pete, what can I say about that - NOTHING! but I liked the signature.
Yes indeed Jenny I had a situation similar to yours with many and all sorts in and out night and day, constant movement, noise, chatter, even laughter but then unscripted that unseen hand turns the switch off and all that activity and focus is extinguished like a light. You are on your own because f...
This is a copy of an article I read, this something I have spoken about so many times but nobody seems to want to debate it or take it on board. I have been here and can all too easily key in to this, it is far worse than is believed and too easily dismissed, it is correct that the emphasis is very ...
TRAVEL PLANS FOR 2015 I have been in many places, but I've never been in Kahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Kahoots with someone. I've also never been in Cognito I hear no one recognizes you there. I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driv...
Thanks Ladybird, comments valued but having looked after my wife 24/7 for 29 years I too have been there but no matter how hacked off you may be or depressed and I have been there also, you have to try to hang on to positivitety and keep trying to help change things. We have several Carers in our gr...
Many thanks for the constructive reply from Henrietta and I will certainly look at the links you have given me. Sad to see such a negative reply from the other person, particularly the reference to the Carers Groups, my response would be "Have you tried to be proactive to change things?" and there i...
I would like to find out the support that is offered in locations around the country for Carers and their Cared for. I am Carers UK Ambassador for Carers in Norfolk, always perceived as a sleepy part of the UK but I believe that the back up, support and many other things we have available up here ar...
Yes Christmas run up starts immediately after the summer holidays now, shops are putting their cards and baubles out to tempt us to spend. Some of the adverts are more obscure, some are simple and brilliant but I say enjoy what you can while you can. Last years was my first Christmas alone with just...