[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just reading through the replies to my older post's lets me know that something,in some way,well JUST has to change! Why do they weaken the ones who are strongest at first to take on what society has to brush under the carpet???? I'm just so confused right now! I would give 10yrs of my life to spend...
<t>Dear all,<br/> <br/> I may not have posted as often as I should have! but I read all of your post's and simply mull things over because I know that I cannot help, but now and then I will give some input, because I know how amazing the people on this site are, and swear on my Fathers ashes next to...
<t>Dear all,<br/> <br/> I may not have posted as often as I should have! but I read all of your post's and simply mull things over because I know that I cannot help, but now and then I will give some input, because I know how amazing the people on this site are, and swear on my Fathers ashes next to...
<t>Right, its been a while since I last mentioned this.......but there is a (well was) a fantastic bowling green with full facilities opposite the new Bulwell health center! It has a large rectangular building that is broken down into around six rooms.....the building and the green has been left neg...
Hiya all, it's been a while since I last posted, but I'm a regular on here..... I kinda had a brainwave, I'm very much struggling for cash and as a perfect xmas gift for my bed bound Dad who is 83 now, and my Mum who has Huntington's Disease, would LOVE LOVE LOVE to clean the carpet where Mum spills...
Hiya everyone, I'm really glad to have my internet connection in full working order at last, I've a lot of catching up to do and although fairly new to CarersUK, I must admit to having missed the kinda 'company' this site provides..... The past few weeks have been same old same old, but I just wante...
Just read your post again Pixie, didn't notice you put 'new skin' last time, my ex used it on me once! I spent the rest of the day asking her what I'd done to upset her! lol It wasn't until about a month later, after she had driven home from work nursing a cut on her arm, that it clicked why I had b...
Thanks all, A few of you have mentioned SSAFA like in Meg's post, I have been in touch with them for a few years now folks, and they have been A1. It was actually through the MOD that I managed to get a place in the Priory Clinic Nottingham, with their support, I've been able to get a grip of what w...
Thanks everyone, you're so right there too Maxi, this place certainly helps me believe that humanity still has a chance! and Pixie, big HUG, but as you can tell, I've had to learn the hard way as far as honesty is concerned, which kinda means that I have to tread real careful on sites like this, and...
Michelle should be OK, she has friends like you there to help her through. I wonder if Marrion's sister in law is as deserving as Michelle is? Probably not, but what you have got me thinking about having read your post, is the fact that there are so many of us out there who are both willing and happ...