[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you for your reply, just reading through everyone else's posts has helped a lot too. Things are a little easier he's got an appointment with a counceller and also an appointment with the alcohol team which is a good start and he does realise whats wrong and is asking for help which i know i...
<t>My background is that my partners business has gone into liquidation and he can't find work has loads of debt etc and he is in a very black place.....he's driking quite heavily, his doctor has given him beta blockers to lower his BP to reduce the panic attacks but I guess the drinking raises this...
I found this from a link from Depression Alliance site (I think) and found some of the forum posts interesting and useful. My background is that my partners business has gone into liquidation and he can't find work has loads of debt etc and he is in a very black place.....he's driking quite heavily,...