[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for today's Zoom chat, it was lovely and I really hope these will continue. As I said on there, I can't physically get to meetings so this is perfect for me. Thank you for setting these up :) x It was lovely seeing you, Marie. I really hope you can attend again. We host them every Monday ...
Thank you for today's Zoom chat, it was lovely and I really hope these will continue. As I said on there, I can't physically get to meetings so this is perfect for me. Thank you for setting these up :) x
Just a quick question if carers is a taxable income should I have said I have more than one source of income? ie I work for more than one person? Thank you. The Carer's Allowance is a taxable benefit. There is a place on the Self Assessment Tax Return where you enter taxable benefits. I'm not sure ...
Just a quick question if carers is a taxable income should I have said I have more than one source of income? ie I work for more than one person? Thank you.
Hello Marie, If you only commenced Self-employment on the 19th December 2019, you will only need to complete self employed profits on a Self Assessment tax return for the year from 6th April 2019 to 5th April 2020. ie the 2019/20 tax year. These will not be issued until after 5th April 2020. You wi...
Hi, this is all new to me so please bear with. I get carers allowence and became self employed in Dec 19. I earn the amount you can to still qualify for carers & I got paid at the end of Dec for my work for the first time. Do I need to submit a tax return by the end of Jan 2020 as I only started in ...
Thanks all, yes I have already submitted the forms. I am her appointee and her legally appointed deputy through the court of protection. Thanks for all your replies and the info.
Hi all, my adult daughter is transferring from an indefinite award of high rate care DLA to PIP. Included with the forms I sent a letter from her GP saying that due to her extreme anxiety she couldn't cope with F2F assessment. She has also been assesssed as lacking in mental capacity by the court of...
Thanks both for your replies. We have two properties knocked into one (ex MOD) and they are off concrete construction and we would like to get them bricked up. A neighbours house has cracked down one side which is concerning. We are also considering making them back into two houses now whilst they a...
Hi, we are home owners. I am a fulltime carer and claim carers allowance and my husband is self employed. We are classed as being on low income. We desperately need some major building work done on our home so I was wondering if there were any grants or funding we could possibly apply for to help wi...