Thanks all, yes I have already submitted the forms. I am her appointee and her legally appointed deputy through the court of protection. Thanks for all your replies and the info.
Hi all, my adult daughter is transferring from an indefinite award of high rate care DLA to PIP. Included with the forms I sent a letter from her GP saying that due to her extreme anxiety she couldn't cope with F2F assessment. She has also been assesssed as lacking in mental capacity by the court of...
Thanks both for your replies. We have two properties knocked into one (ex MOD) and they are off concrete construction and we would like to get them bricked up. A neighbours house has cracked down one side which is concerning. We are also considering making them back into two houses now whilst they a...
Hi, we are home owners. I am a fulltime carer and claim carers allowance and my husband is self employed. We are classed as being on low income. We desperately need some major building work done on our home so I was wondering if there were any grants or funding we could possibly apply for to help wi...
My youngest daughter just dropped a bomb shell, she has always maintained that she would look after her sister if the worst came to the worst and anything happened to me. Until now that is, she is having some counselling after going through a bit of a difficult patch and her counsellor has got her t...
Just wanted to add my welcome for new members transferring over from CarersTrust. The transition may take a little getting used to, different set up, different people, but like others have said before me, we are united in that we are all carers. Some of you may 'lurk' before posting, but please fee...
MrsAverage wrote:Welcome to all men and women thrown overboard from the very misnamed Carers Trust.
Glad our ship is afloat and in the vicinity, and is capable of expansion. Did you bring biscuits?

MrsA
Of course MrsAverage, lots of biscuits and cream teas too! :D

Maz
I have belonged to this forum for a while now but I am also a Carers space member. It is good to be here :)