[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for the replies. I feel like the only option is for me to move out. He's had difficulties for as long as I've know him but he did study, go out and work over the first couple of years of knowing him. He seemed to manage it but then things got worse. I can honestly say I don't know what's t...
Ive been here a thousand times before when I say I can't live like this and each time I say it I genuinely believe it's different from the last. I'm late twenties and recently moved in with my partner of 10 years who has acute anxiety and panic attacks. He also uses alcohol to cope which is the kill...
Hello everybody, I've been with my partner for coming up to 9 years. We're in our mid-twenties. He's always had anxiety issues. He started to self-medicate solely for when having panic attacks in the last few years. However, it gradually became worse to a point now where he is using alcohol every da...
Does anybody have any experience of supporting somebody who has mental health difficulties and is also self-medicating to cope? What do you do?
Thank you to everybody for responding. It's an outlet to share and good to receive some feedback. Stressful times lead to uncertainty, so different perspectives are helpful. I do have a few months before starting uni, so I will keep a positive outlook.
Apparently they spend an hour with somebody with what appears to be extreme mental health difficulties, and then they are 'cured'. As many people know, individuals with mental health can spend weeks, months and even years trying to get to a point where they can actually manage their own mental healt...
A carer for partner with mental health difficulties. After therapy and medication, it has been manageable, but recently had a relapse. In the early stages of taking medication and therapy - positive. However, is impacting my life and I am concerned about what happens next and how this will affect us...
Has anybody been watching ITV's 'the Speakmans' and thinking that it's impossible?