[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>hello and welcome. I felt so sad by your post. you are trapped in a very difficult and painful situation. This is abuse of you, as a person. And I know it will be hard to break free but you must do it for your own sake. <br/> <br/> My hubby is in constant pain but he hardly ever moans. If he says...
<t>Hi Christine,<br/> <br/> I'm sorry you're having such a sad time. I do agree with Susieq (having worked with patient's with Alzheimer's), you do need to see a doctor who may be able to put yours and your mum's minds at rest! It could well be a urinary tract infection because that can make people ...
hello and welcome, DeeDee. Hope the pa works out for you all.
Hi jacqui, welcome to the forum...come on in, the water's lovely! metaphoroically speaking, of course! Image
Hello christine, welcome to the forum. I'm very sorry to hear about your Dad. You must miss him too. Thinking of you.
welcome back! Hope you can organise some respite care for your daughter and have that well-earned break you need.
Hi michelle, welcome to the site. I'm still fairly new and I can tell you that there's some truly wonderful people on the site!
<t>Hi mary, welcome to the forum.<br/> <br/> Bipolar depression is so unpredictable, isn't it? I used to be a psychiatric/geriatic nurse so have nursing experince with the condition but that's very different from living with the sufferer day in day out. have you anyone you can talk to, face to face?...
Hi Bunny, I used to nurse patients with dementia and I've seen families absolutely at the end of their tether trying to cope. First things first, you and your hubby need to make sure you both get some sleep. You could always try a baby gate across his doorway, even if he gets through, the noise woul...
<t>Hello and welcome. don't ever feel guilty for 'not coping' or finding caring hard sometimes. We all do. I care for my hubby and he's lovely but caring for him is sometimes hard on us both. It's so good to have online friends who understand what you're going through and how you're feeling. <br/> <...