Dear all, A while ago, I posted about my PhD study at Oxford Brookes University, asking for people who would be willing to fill in an online survey for distance caregivers. I am now in the very last stage of recruitment, so I wondered if someone else would like to have a look at the questionnaire an...
Thank you for your comment, Scally. However I can only include views about the topic through the survey or formal interviews in my research. The inclusion criteria for the project are: - Being at least 18 years old. - Having a relative who is at a hospice or receiving palliative care at home. - Prov...
Dear Gavin, Many thanks for your reply and for approving the post. Research like this could not be made without the help of actual carers. Indeed I am familiar with the "Bridging the gap" report. Any other policy/information about this issue would be more than welcome! Please note that we have Faceb...
Dear Bell, Thank you for your post. I just assumed that it would be safe to post this under the "Research and surveys" category. Apologies if it is not. Thank you for your comment on the topic - we do think that caring at a distance is becoming more and more relevant. As a matter of fact, coincident...
I am doing my PhD at Oxford Brookes University, looking at the experiences and needs of carers at a distance in palliative care. The study has been approved by the NHS Research Ethics Committee and we are now recruiting participants for an online survey. We hope that this study will help us understa...