[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Robbie, I've just read your post and wanted to say a big thank you for saying a great deal of how my life is.....sometimes I can't even think straight enough to put my thoughts/feelings into words, which is so frustrating....you did so really well, and it was lovely to read what you said. best wishe...
I'm sorta new....joined a while back, but returning, as i'm now at a bit of a breaking point. just put a new post on. So, I'm glad you are all here.
streaky(almost burned)

soft centre or hard centre(chocolate!)?
why, I am Lady Minna-Freda Fluffy-Hermiston Image

wow.
wow! Image
thank you so much for the reassurance, support, and suggestions.......can't tell you how much it helped
love
weeamazon
x
<t>susieQ and Mrsblint,<br/> <br/> thanks to you both so much for the hugs and making me smile ....... I am so glad this place is here.<br/> Just remembered to have my breakfast! Duh..... my head is away with the bees right now. First thing I did when I got up was feed the wee cat - he is helping ke...
.......that I am not 'bad'........ new here, introduced myself over on the newbie board a few days ago. I'm a 54 year old woman with M.E. and fibro and other things myself, and am carer for my 76 year old husband who has had a brain haemmorhage and two strokes over the last four years. He's able to ...
thanks so much for all the welcomes......it's good to know(though not good that it's necessary)there's somewhere like this......some days just seem overwhelming, not always for a particular reason. Cyber contact is so good.
hi and welcome from another newbie.......other side of Scotland Image
<t>who I am:<br/> weeamazon, 54 year old married woman, no children, two cats; lots of health issues myself too including M.E. and fibromyalgia<br/> <br/> who I care for:<br/> husband A., who is 76 and has had a brain haemmorhage and two strokes, over the last five or six years. He is able to get ou...