[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi all, My wife has PPMS and is more or less chair bound. If I am out and somebody comes to the door, she cannot get up to answer. My question is does anybody know of a good, and simple to operate video door bell, that would allow her to communicate with the person at the door without leaving her ch...
Hi, I am carer to my wife, and had to take early retirement 3 years ago to be full time carer. Over this time, I have found the day to day routine rather boring and have little mental stimulus. I have been seriously thinking about getting a small dog to give both me and my wife a common interest and...
Hi all,
Just joined the forum, so bear with the Newbie. I am a carer to my wife who has Primary Progressive MS. She was diagnosed about 12 years ago, and coped quite well till 2 yrs ago, when I had to take early retirement to become her full time carer.
Look forward to being a member.

Tony