Dear Chris,

I do hope you are able to get everything sorted at the hospital. It goes without saying i'll be thinking of you.
We are away until Monday, and hope to catch up with you next week.
Kindest thoughts, as always,
(((HUGS)))
Dear Chris,

I will be thinking of you all this morning, and send heartfelt ((HUGS)) xx
Says.
(Still page 95, mrsblint!!!)
Expo. (I'm with you on this one, frandrake D'oh. Can I have a prize for top of page 96??) Image Image
Welcome back. AAh! it's a mobile phone you could see the Forum through. All afternoon i've scanned my land-line all around my lap top, and didn't see any Forums at all!!!!! http://www.postimage.org/templates/images/smiley/doh/11.gif How lovely to have your family visit, especially your little one, b...
HELLO, SUE, TYPING IN CAPITALS SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THIS CLEARLY. HOW ARE YOU? I WAS SORRY TO LEARN YOUR PC IS KAPPUT. DO YOU PRESS TO HARD ON THE KEYS? I DO HOPE YOU ARE OK, AND NOT EATING TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE, AS YOU'RE NOT TYPING! THINKING OF YOU, AND LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR RETURN TO THE FORUM. TAKE G...
World.
<t>Good morning (only just!) Wam. A big welcome to the Forums from me.<br/> <br/> I have no knowledge of the situations you need help with, but, as previously written, a lot of repect for you, and think you are doing an amazing job.<br/> <br/> I hope you will find all you need to know from one of th...
Haven (safe).