[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you for this. I am looking at this for the first time since my husband died in July. I loved him dearly and we had a wonderful marriage but I also feel numb - and relieved much of the time. He was diagnosed with front temporal dementia six years ago and went downhill much more quickly than we ...
My husband has early onset dementia of a very cruel kind. The things he most valued, social interaction, involvement in the community and being active are gone or going as he can no longer speak and finds everything difficult, even opening a gate to walk out. My mother also has Alzheimer's, so I kno...
I'm looking for a table, so that my husband can eat more easily in his chair. Currently he has a lap tray but he is starting to find that difficult to balance. It would be best (I think) if it could be pushed over from the side instead of the front because as soon as he has eaten, he wants to get up...
Thanks. I am definitely getting breaks now. I found out the hard way what happens when you don't.
On the plus side though, I found that many friends were very worried about me and willing to help and since I stopped telling them everything is fine, they have been brilliant.
Thank you. We are negotiating the finance maze at the moment and it is good to know there is a helpline. I've also found a form to apply for council tax reduction, so that is really useful.
Hi, I'm diving in as I joined this morning and they say the first post is the most difficult one. My husband was diagnosed with Primary Progressive Aphasia about four years ago, though he had been having problems for some time before that. Now he can't talk at all. Over the last couple of years he h...