[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Di I know how your feeling right now, I lost my husband 16wks ago, I can not tell you it is any easier right now , I still cry at silly things & feel as if there is a big hole in my life , but I keep going because I know I have to & will feel alive again but in a different way , little steps lead...
I just wanted to say a big thank you to every one who posted a reply to me , also to say sorry for not answering sooner . I was going to but my husbands nick name was THE BEAR , seems a silly excuse, but every time I read the reply from Big Bear , I just crumbled into tears . Your lovely messages we...
What do I do now ? after 39yrs of caring my beloved has Alan passed away on the 15/03/2015 & I keep thinking I will wake up from this nightmare , but it is not a nightmare is it ,this is now my life now . Everything has nearly been sorted & family ,friends have been great , but I am sat here with my...
Hi ALL I posted a message today I was on such a low ebb I wanted to run away from my husband . But reading all your posts ,I have giggled for the first time in days . Please God let me have your sense of humour & abilities to cope like you . Please keep posting for the new carers of dementica relati...
Hi Thank you I have been to the shop & came back , in all the years have cared for my husband I have never ever felt like that before , yes I wanted a break ,but never just wanted to run . He has now just woke up & I got a grunt thank you for his drink nothing else , sounds silly reading it back to ...
I have sat here for the last 3 hours wanting to go down to the shop & I have just realised that I am not going AS I AM FRIGHTENED I WILL NOT COME BACK. My husband is being refered to memory clinic as the first step at getting help for the start of dementia , this morning he has been really nasty & h...
Hi Ever One Thank you for all for your kind replies . I carer for my husband he had an accident in 1976 which left him with uncontrolled epilepsy & damage to his spine , which over the years has gradually worsened & now spends most of the time in bed , he is taking so many strong pain killers includ...
I really do not know if I am posting this in right place :?: I am 68yrs old & been a carer since 1976 , I am now so lonely & fed up with my life , just need to at least talk to some who feels the same as me . I have 3 children who do support me ,but have there own lives to live , so only bother them...