[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
A relative had EPoA for my mother and stole over £15k from her. Went to a solicitor but only got £5K back. He is the scum of the earth tricking like that. Works for the church. You could not make it up. Grrrrr.
<t>My depressed husband who tried to commit suicide in 2009 has been dumped by the CMHT who say they have no money to offer him any help. He is almost impossible to live with due to his aggression and I am left without any help with his condition so as a result I am tearing my hair and his GP does n...
<t>Sorry to offload this evening, but its been a difficult week. My husband who has MH probs had a copy of a letter for his GP from the psychs at the Group Therapy venue where he was attending weekly. In the letter there is comment detrimental to me and I feel very upset as I have been doing my best...
<t>I had to learn to stand back and build some sort of life for myself. The OH can drag you right down with their depression and it seems to go on interminably. Being abandoned by so-called friends due the OH's behaviour was hard but it's possible to adjust. Its important to help the person to overc...
<t>Our CMHT changed overnight to CMHRS and cut its' caseload by over half. My husband who has multiple MH problems was dropped from the caseload over a year ago, without our knowledge and has no keyworker and no contact with the service any more. The anger-management course he was offered was withdr...
<t>I demanded a carers assessment from a reluctant MHT and took time off work for this underwhelming event. No help or support of any kind was offered. I wanted help in my garden but it costs too much. I wanted friendship as friends have deserted me, but none was offered. Carers support is just a jo...
<t>Hi Ian,<br/> <br/> Sorry to hear that the person your wife trusted has worked her last day. It really affects people with mental health problems. My husband reacted similarly when his keyworker suddenly left and the guy who took his place went off sick immediately with anxiety and depression. Hop...
<t>Well its me again and wishing you all, hugs and best wishes.<br/> <br/> Thought you might like to know that my OH is so far doing better on Viepax. This anti-D is given to people who have tried other medications which have not worked and for whom depression is very severe and debilitating, which ...
<t>Hi all and greetings<br/> <br/> Am absolutely at wits' end as my husbands therapy due to start tomorrow has been cancelled indefinitely. Someone who twice tried to take his life earlier this year. Feel utterly hopeless and unsupported. Hate the CMHT charlatans.<br/> <br/> Hugs all round, Varya XX...
<t>Don't think I will be a carer for much longer as now my OH wants to call it a day and move out.<br/> Shame as we have been together and I have supported him for most of the 20 years of our marriage. Feel numb, so that is a bonus as I am less likely to fall apart than if I was very emotional.<br/>...