[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>It must've been so difficult for you Sue. And especially as you were feeling quite good prior to her asking. Big hugs coming your way - another horrible "first" for you. Your hubby is right, it will probably happen again, and yes, now that you've done it, it may be easier next time, but it doesn'...
<t>Mrs. B - how lovely that you are having some time away - hope you have a great time, you deserve it. <br/> <br/> Sue - My mum won't be home until the end of next week while everything is put in place. As she is now totally bedridden, we need all sorts of equipment, and really won't manage without...
<t>I appreciate all your hugs and thoughts. Its probably the reason I feel much stronger today, and more able to cope. <br/> <br/> I have to go to the hospital early tomorrow to see the doctors and sort out what equipment we need at home and then she will be discharged once that's all sorted and in ...
<t>I get later and later on here and wonder why I can't get up in the morning! Thanks Linda for the pm and thanks for your message on here Sue, its very comforting to be on the receiving end of your thoughts and hugs. <br/> <br/> I have decided to bring mum back home - and I know its not going to be...
<t>My mum is still in hospital - not really responding to anything now and the doctors have asked if I would be prepared for them to stop her treatment and keep her pain free. I don't really want to make that decision because if I say "stop", I will be forever thinking, that maybe, just maybe, she w...
<t>My diet since hospital visiting, has been Cadburys big, fat bars of chocolate. I too feel a bit sick at the sight of them now. Oh, and todays dinner was two bags of Quavers. Saving a fortune of shopping!<br/> <br/> I'm impressed about you making cards, I really, really want to try that. Make some...
<t>How nice of you to think of me Sue. I haven't had a minute to post anywhere until now. Mums still in hospital, still about the same and we still don't know quite know what is going on. She has been treated for another UTI but is not really getting any better. I know she's not right because she's ...
I hope your headache goes once you manage to get a sleep. You poor thing, you've been overdoing it - headaches are horrible. I do know what you mean about being a private person but liking company. I am similar, I am extremely private and even my best mates don't really know me, I enjoy being around...
<t>So please don't take offence. I know what you mean about bills - I paid my credit card bill, massive one, and am hanging on until pay day now. I have to keep turning down pub lunches at lunchtime because I can't afford it. Wouldn't it be great if we never had to pay bills. And I've got a horrible...
<t>No wonder it broke if you paid a fiver for it. Can I send you a bit more so you can get a really nice one and then you can torment me forever with your blooming syrup sponge puddings!<br/> <br/> Yes, I know what you mean about other people. I constantly get one stupid woman at work saying "I know...