Hi both and thanks for your replies. It was mentioned that I could become an appointee when I had a chat with someone from Carer uk, she had an info stand at the hospital I had an appointment so went over for a brief chat. However when I discussed it with someone else she had recommended to me the l...
Hi all. I've been popping in to the forum now and then although not been feeling able to post been a bit low various stuff really but realised I didn't get around to posting an update on this situation... This was partly due to the fact that I had to wait nearly 3months for a letter from the decisio...
Hi and thank you for your reply. I've finally managed to contact a solicitor who can attend on Tue I've just emailed evidence of my esa benefit as requested to them. The interview is regarding me helping mum with managing her money even though compliance dept looked at this last year it was never cl...
Hi Thanks very much for your reply and posting the link. I still feel very worried as if its about mum's widow pension going into an account in my name (even though its hers and I don't touch it we just transfer it to cover the bills on direct debit) I thought it had been dealt with last year by com...
Hi Thank you so much for your reply and for the links. It is such a worrying time and I have no support I have become very isolated and am always at home as I cannot leave mum for long she tries to remain independent but has had quite a few falls and cannot see if things are switched off etc despite...
Hi all I'm new here I've visited the forum and posted a couple of replies to other posts but this is my first post, which as I'm typing I can't believe this is why I'm posting. So yesterday a letter arrived from dwp I'd had a letter a few weeks ago to say my ESA would be paid at slightly higher rate...
Hi. I am sorry you are going though this and just wanted to reply to your post as I too am being investigated. The letter arrived yesterday and has really shaken me up I know I haven't done anything wrong or if I've made an error its totally unintentional but the letter is very frightening the way i...
Hi Nigel. My mum has md and I just wanted to reply with few things I've found helpful as we are relatively new to dealing with the effects of md. Mum has had it quite a while but it was dry and she could see quite well but had cataracts in both eyes as well plus some changes from diabetes...long sto...