[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Elaine, thank you for your message, I am the only person who gives David his meds, and I have a book with all the dosages and the names of the meds in it, I had a phone call from Social services this morning to confirm what I give David, and about this allegation,, the lady who I spoke to, said t...
Hi everyone, I have an issue that I would like some feedback and advice on please,, it is rather a long story, so please bear with me, My Husband David, is bedbound with physical disabilities and he also has Vascular Dementia, 3 weeks ago, I was giving David his cup of tea, and he wanted to take the...
Hi everyone,, hope you are all keeping well and you all have a manageable and a hopefully stress free weekend, I lost my only remaining Uncle on 29th April, and as David and I wont be able to attend his funeral on the 18th May at the City of London Crematorium I thought of having his name put into t...
Hi everyone, hoping you are all ok, and having a manageable and a hopefully stressfree Monday Afternoon, sorry I haven't been on for a while,, as My husband David's mobility is getting worse and I have been taking care of him,, he is going to make an appointment to see our Dr, and talk things over w...
Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year,, sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I was in hospital on the 23rd November 2014 after breaking my left leg so had to have surgery on it, Last November 2013 I broke my right leg in the same place as my left leg ,so next November I am going into hiber...
My hobbies include Knitting,,, knitting,,, and yes,,,,,,,Knitting,, I am a knitter-holic,, I love computer games Mahjongg Lara Croft Tomb raider,, any hidden object games,, Maggie xx
Warm welcomes BlueBonBon, we are here if you want to chat or moan,, or even have a laugh as well,, as caring can be very stressful,,((((Hugs )))) Maggie xx
Sending ((((Hugs)))) to you Ladybird,, and Les I originally came from Leyton in East London, but now live in Stalham Norfolk,xx
Warm welcomes to the family Zoe xx
Hi no1mum,
Yes I have some lovely baby blankets in Double Knit, 2 Sirdar Patterns 3983/3982 and 1 Stylecraft Pattern Double Knit 4522,,,, Maggie xx