[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good morning everyone, Hoping you are all keeping well and looking after yourselves, Sorry I haven't been on for quite a while now, as my husband is now in a care home, so i have had a lot of paperwork to do regarding David's funding and also having housing benefit and Council tax benefit signed ove...
Hi everyone, hoping you are all keeping well and staying safe, and returning to some kind of normality whatever that is, Sorry I have not been on here for some time ,as i have been very busy with my husband David, as he has Vascular Dementia, he was diagnosed in October 2016, David was having a lot ...
Hi Elaine, thank you for your message, I am the only person who gives David his meds, and I have a book with all the dosages and the names of the meds in it, I had a phone call from Social services this morning to confirm what I give David, and about this allegation,, the lady who I spoke to, said t...
Hi everyone, I have an issue that I would like some feedback and advice on please,, it is rather a long story, so please bear with me, My Husband David, is bedbound with physical disabilities and he also has Vascular Dementia, 3 weeks ago, I was giving David his cup of tea, and he wanted to take the...
Hi everyone,, hope you are all keeping well and you all have a manageable and a hopefully stress free weekend, I lost my only remaining Uncle on 29th April, and as David and I wont be able to attend his funeral on the 18th May at the City of London Crematorium I thought of having his name put into t...
Hi everyone, hoping you are all ok, and having a manageable and a hopefully stressfree Monday Afternoon, sorry I haven't been on for a while,, as My husband David's mobility is getting worse and I have been taking care of him,, he is going to make an appointment to see our Dr, and talk things over w...
Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year,, sorry I haven't been around for a while, but I was in hospital on the 23rd November 2014 after breaking my left leg so had to have surgery on it, Last November 2013 I broke my right leg in the same place as my left leg ,so next November I am going into hiber...
My hobbies include Knitting,,, knitting,,, and yes,,,,,,,Knitting,, I am a knitter-holic,, I love computer games Mahjongg Lara Croft Tomb raider,, any hidden object games,, Maggie xx
Warm welcomes BlueBonBon, we are here if you want to chat or moan,, or even have a laugh as well,, as caring can be very stressful,,((((Hugs )))) Maggie xx
Sending ((((Hugs)))) to you Ladybird,, and Les I originally came from Leyton in East London, but now live in Stalham Norfolk,xx