[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have seen on the councils website that I can ask for an assessment is that the same?
I agree. the benefit system isn't what they say it is. They tell you that there is a lot of help for you but not point you in the direction you need to go, we on the other hand has to find that ourselves with no help at all. As for ATOS they are meant to be no more soon and there was never any point...
<t>Hi my son has learning difficulties as well as other problems (too many to list). He is waiting for one-to-one support at school but the school have told me that he will not get statemented under these grounds. I find this very upsetting as he will not get a lot of help when he is due to leave sc...
it also doesn't tell you weather you can claim CA if you are getting ESA. which for me is very unhelpful. :(