Hi all, The same thing happened to me just over a year ago. I got the appointment, I took my wife in her wheelchair with me (she has M.S., 41 years). Told her I was a carer, this is my wife I look after her, i.e., I'm her carer. She looked said ok after a little chat about nothing really. She did sh...
Hi, We as home carer's are always the one's that are going to get the kick. We save the county and country in whole millions of pounds, so we are expected to do the job at a loss. From some of the information I have been brought too my notice. The Government are hoping we will do the job of care for...
Hi All, I was told by the DWP that if I went for respite I would loose my carer's allowance. If you look close on the internet by just putting holidays for the disabled and carer's. They is charities that will assist with respite for both disabled and carer. The conditions are laid down so read. I h...
Hi,
I feel sorry for that poor lady. Sometimes sneaky rules are laid in place too save cash. I wish her well.
Bernard.
Hi, Just been reading the weekly welfare site. And I must admit I don't like what I've just read about capping of the benefits. If he does as he says he is thinking of note I said thinking of. Capping housing benefit for persons too pay a percentage of their housing rent benefit I for one will be ve...
Hi,
Very interesting I didn't know of the High Court Review, I will have to keep my eyes open for that. I've been too busy to look or listen to the news. I have not had time to visit the site.
Bye,
Bernard.
Hi, In 2012 my wife was sent a form for the ESA, we filled the said form in went to the doctor for to clarify one or two points. This she did I asked is there anything she would like to give for support, no she said. My wife asked for assistance of a report for the ESA. She said no, say I said above...
Hi, I suggest you do the following. It will be expensive but it could help in a big way. I had this problem with my wife, and was advised by a union shop steward. He was a fellow member of a sort of organization that I belong to. He advised me to contact the manager of his doctors and obtain a copy ...
Hi,
It would not hurt you to apply for the care benefit, or it's replacement. The thing is are you still in employment? If you are it could be a problem, but if not with the help from your doctor or nurse. You may be lucky. I wish you well.
Bye,
Bernard.
Hi'
I'm not sure but I don't think they will accept out of pocket . I hope I'm wrong but can't be sure. Try and see what you might get in a reply.
Bye,
Bernard. :?: