How dare this woman be used as a representative for people on benefits. I contacted my MP when they temporarily took income support away and both the conservative MP and IDS were most unhelpful. My representative was great and everything was restored. I am educated, well spoken and always saved for ...
Hi, Was in hospital situation 1.5 years ago. Use it to catch up on sleep and see friends if you can as once they are discharged that stops. You are still a carer as there is all the washing, visiting, keeping their pecker up and seeing to their welfare eg ensuring some imbecile who is supposedly 'me...
My advice is don't take any caree home until help sorted eg continence nurse etc. OT can order pads in hospital too. Nhs supplies limited amount and extras need to be purchased from AA. They are expensive. From my experience IV antibiotics cause faeces to run from the caree but it gets better when t...
Wouldn't have replied If I'd realised so old. Came up with new posts. Will look at date from now on.
Sorry-just thought about device you use to post messages. Is it your own? Would situation be inflamed if your husband found out you are on any related site. Would be idea to hide your tracks after going onto forum or looking things related to his probs up. Womensaid site and abuse sites give info re...
NO!!! They have to be long to feel what is ahead! Do sensory impairment team not provide these? Caree got quite a lot through them and that is an aid to independence. Where was this imparted. Assistance dogs next!
Sarah0803, mind and Rethink are charities that are probably better placed to help with intricacies/diagnosis of bipolar disorder and combat stress is great for PTSD related issues. It would help you to see the GP and stress the effect it's having on both you and your little girl. They can push for e...
Pogo sticks or gyrating oscillating slide?

Third
Thought I'd found a brilliant carer-came thrice-no more. Company didn't even have decency to inform us. Don't want months of what feels like imprisonment again. Do others find it hard too? Just had break. Don't want to undo it.
Hard to comprehend there is a job shortage!
Agree. Maybe a minority view it as a saintly blessing that enhances life. In reality it does NOT. Yes there are good times -sure- but when you are of working age and well educated(waste of time) and have to be on benefits -great. I had prepared for later life and saved. Now almost all gone. Wearing ...