[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi Cecilia,<br/> I am in a similar position to you and I know how hard it is. My husband has vasculitis which affects his lungs. He became more and more breathless and then at last a drug began to work. On the day he had walked around a hospital and then successfully completed the last of a six w...
Thanks, Crocus. Yes, I will have those problems too.
<r>Cheers, Nem. Thanks for getting back to me so promptly. Fortunately the consultant has delayed discharge until his transfers from bed to chair are more consistent and we are just starting the long paperwork, so I have a few more weeks. It was good to hear your experiences. Hoping I have your stre...
<t>Hello Shazlette,<br/> Thanks for this reassurance and your kindness in replying so promptly. Sorry to hear about your mum. You must find it very tiring running two homes. At least I won't have travelling once he comes home. <br/> BTW aphasia is the inability to speak or to understand more than si...
<r>Hi, Susieq,<br/> Great to have your input and so quickly.<br/> I wrote in haste and should have explained that I have had a visit from the OT, a meeting with all the therapists and his named nurse and seen and approved the checklist tool. Carers will be coming in 3 /4 times a day, we will be give...
<t>My husband suffered a severe stroke in early March and has complex needs. It has been a long and slow process to get him eating and standing. He is aphasic, dyspraxic and doubly incontinent. The hospital want to send him home as they find difficulty motivating him in therapy. I have been very pos...