[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Lisa, thanks for the response. You and your daughter have been very lucky, it's very nice to hear and long may it continue. In over twenty years of claiming for my brother, we've only once not had to attend an assessment and that was for his DLA last time when he was awarded a lifetime award (at ...
Thanks Crocus, I'm afraid I don't know, she's new to the job having just been elected but she is a doctor, I'm thinking it might be worth a go although we're running out of time :blush: . Thanks caravanj, I'm pretty certain that it wouldn't be the same assessor unless she followed us here, we had to...
Thanks Jenny, it does sound like a good idea, but my brother has lost all trust in outside organisations I'm afraid, he's been given false hope and let down far too often already. As for them caring whether or not we pay for their services, I'm pretty sure that ATOS is already fully aware that our g...
Thanks for the reply Henrietta. It was the whole process really, they were rude, obnoxious, dismissive of my attempts to explain his condition (I was in the assessment with him as his appointee), lied on their report and branded him "mentally abnormal" because of the pain he suffers. The following t...
Morning all. I have a difficult issue that I need to find a solution for pretty sharpish, my own fault for leaving it so late. My brother has been called for another ATOS assessment and refuses to comply. He refuses to have anything to do with them ever again after the despicable way they treated hi...
Sorry about only just coming across this. Going through a very similar situation here. Do you have the assistance of your local Care&Repair team? If not, I thoroughly recommend getting them involved, they have been invaluable to me for my brother's conversion. The architect's fees can vary wildly Ca...

x

Some tunnelling insects can kill

great

x

Bewildered engineer now chuckles harmlessly

laugh

x

Rude old boy offers tiffin

Trout
<r>Hi Victoria and welcome. It sounds to me like you might be suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.<br/> You're trying to cope with something that you couldn't control and ended in the loss of your mother, probably the most significant and constant figure in your 24 years. It's natural to b...