[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
many thanks to those that had responded and helped, yes I am massively relieved about her being home and the fact that it was her elderly mum who eventually got her out of there. I'm just really beginning to understand everything that went on there, there was much that I didn't know, one thing which...
Finally she has been released, thanks mainly to her mum who said she would take charge, doing exactly what I have done for the last six years, which is kind of irritating, makes it sound as if my care isn't good enough. however now she is home, I've had chance to talk to her and have found out just ...
At the moment she is there voluntary, that isn't likely to change unless as she was told by her consultant that she attempts to discharge herself, then they would sanction her, it is this along with other things that scare her. All doors to the units are locked and can only be opened by a member of ...
thanks for the replies I've tried the Pals service there, they were meant to turn up today to see her, but surprisingly they didn't, The hospital look at you amazed when you enquire about the advocate, just saying its not needed. She has also offered to put it in writing that she wants me there to s...
I need some advice about what exactly carers can and can't do on behalf of those that they care for I care for a very good friend of mine who has both psychical and mental health problems, recently she was admitted into hospital but was moved further away from Bedford to London or the outskirts of. ...
they apparently come in once a week as its off site on a communal hospital so don't have a dedicated pals team, a patient asked to speak to them a couple of days ago but no-one has arrived yet
Hi, I'm not sure where to actually put this in the forums, but basically I'm after talking to or hearing about anyone who has had dealings with The Priory Grange, Potters Bar, the reason being is the person I care for was sent there and still is currently in there and quite frankly it scares the liv...
I've had a few dealings with CMHT in the past, none particularly good at the beginning, a series of appointments that no-one turned up to except me and the person I cared for, plus a series of other, what I would term as failings, all I can say is I put together a carefully worded compliant through ...
I have to admit this carers allowance is a nightmare to go through, from my own personal experience, in the last seven days I have been told so much conflicting advice from the people that are employed to sort out claims that its mind blowingly frustrating. And finally when I think its sorted, a sim...
<t>Hi, yes I currently get DLA element, thankfully today got quite a bit sorted info wise, I have to see my work program advisor (seetec) which to be fair, I already know his position he made it clear, that I shouldn't be caring and should continue on the program to get a "job".<br/> have to admit I...