[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>We need to think of our pets as well in this heat - remember to flea your pet including the house as when it starts getting warm those flea populations starts growing and as fleas  search for a food supply,  your pet makes for the perfect hiding place<br/> Like other pesky insects, fleas need to ...
<t>hi bald runner a warm welcome to the site<br/> When we have children we feel always to care for them but your son is a adult not a little child he, must be accountable for his own responsibility and I am sorry he has to have an op but I am sure he has friends etc even social services who will car...
First dementia aid dogs start work « on: Today at 06:45:49 AM » Reply with quote First dementia dogs start work helping owners The first ever 'dementia dogs', specially trained to help people with early-stage dementia, have started work in Scotland. A golden retriever called Oscar and a Labrador cal...
<t>hi Sharon phone helpline 0808 808 7777 ( carer UK) they also can give you advice also sad to say it really depends where you live as some parts of the country offer more help than other parts which in my opinion really should offer the same help regardless where you live<br/> Assessments can take...
hi dear a big warm welcome coffeex
Hi jenny a big warm welcome
When you go to hospital mention your question as it can be linked as we are all different so our bodies react differently coffeex
Thought how lovely this is so I am sending it to you so you will have a nice day coffee x
http://youtu.be/eJIYON42QzE
<t>hi Joan a big warm welcome <br/> Look at home page of carers UK they have a carers advice helpline - 0800 808 7777 that will help you also near the top page there is a link entitled help with money look in there Is there a carers support near you? if so call them Look at The NHS site and as menti...
Hi I was sent this today you might be interested coffeex Free Training Course Role of the Care Worker Please feel free to use this fully certificated Role of the Care Worker course yourself and/or forward this e-mail to colleagues who may also be interested in undertaking the course. If you are invo...
Hi dear a big warm welcome coffee