[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
sadly he does not communicate with anybody else unless absolutely necessary, he locks himself in his bedroom if we have a visitor (which is not very often) and though he has had medical treatment in the past it has not helped him and he now just manages on his own with me supporting him. He likes to...
I am a 62 year old carer for my 30 year old son who lives with me. He suffers from a mental health condition and relies on me for general day to day support. His social phobia and acute anxiety are such that he is very isolated, and though his dad helps us (we are separated) he himself also suffers ...
<t>Thanks, Jenny for your thoughtful reply. My son's Dad does see him regularly and also encourages him to get out of the house but with limited success.<br/> My son does spend a lot of time on the internet and on computer games (as I know many young people do) and I definitely feel this has encoura...
<t>Hello, just to introduce myself. I am retired from a long career in a public sector organisation and now support my son full time. He is a young adult who suffers from acute anxiety,OCD and social phobia and as a result rarely leaves the house.<br/> I have tred to get him support from doctor and ...