[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi all,<br/> We had trouble to start with my wife's DLA. She was diagnosed six years ago with bi-polar. We contacted the local Law Centre and they filled in the forms and to cut along story short it ended with a tribunal hearing in which they awarded Dawn both parts of DLA for fives years with a ...
<t>Hi all,<br/> Just a quick update, I have joined a Mental Health Carers group here in Swindon run by the Swindon Carers. I attended my first meeting with other carers and was surprised in how much in common the experiences the other carers have with what I'm going through. Swindon Carers have assi...
<t>Hi all,<br/> What is the problem with ward staff comunicating with carers? My wife is currently in hospital and she phone tonight saying she must have an overnight stay because a member of staff has told her so. She expects to come home straight away and totally disregards that some planning mayb...
<t>Hi all and thanks for the replies. The reason they took her off Olanzapine was to stop the possibility of diabetes, because she has gain a lot of weight. I'm still waiting on Swindon Carers to get back to me, hopefully they can provide an advocate for me. I could say more but I feel I'm just rant...
<t>Hi all,<br/> My name is Bernie and I will hopefully be caring for my wife Dawn. Dawn has been diagnosed with bi-polar and with the odd bout of psychosis. She is currently in hospital for the third time in six years. They have recently changed her meds from olanzapine to quetiapine and as a result...